Research has shown that within one hour, people would forget an average of 50 per cent of the information presented. Within 24 hours, they would forget an average of 70 per cent of new information, and within a month, 90 per cent of it.
Most corporate management training programs would train your employees for a duration of six hours only (One Day) in response to the investment that you make for upskilling your employees.
Advantages of weekly sessions on communication skills training to your employees over the traditional approach:
1) Training goes hand in hand with development. The more time is invested in developing the skill sets of your employees, the faster they can acquire the necessary skills that will make them more efficient and productive at the workplace.
2) Better training effectiveness and a positive return on investment.
3) Duration of learning hours is longer as compared to One-Day program on Communication Skills which helps in deeper understanding of the modern concepts of communication which enables to measure the level of understanding between the multiple sessions conducted.
4) Keeping a record of learning progress thereby learning from the mistakes in the past session.
5) Man-hour productivity is maintained as employees are not engaged for the full day.
It is recommended to choose a training partner who can design your training plan that consists of two hours session weekly to be delivered in eight consecutive weeks. It would not replace existing methodologies but will enrich learners experience and increase the efficiency of training.